10 Ways to Make the Most Out of Daylight Savings Time
Let's Spring Forward!
After this cold, dark winter, most of us are used to waking up in the dark for our daily workouts at Kaia already. So, what is another hour in the early hours of the day to continue that streak of activity pre dawn!? As Daylight savings takes over, let’s head into this season with thoughts of spring, new beginnings and more daylight for all the activities!
Now that we get this extra hour of beautiful daylight what can we do with it to feel extra motivated and successful?
Be sure you are going to bed prepped for the morning, and give yourself plenty of rest to tackle the day!
Here are a few ideas for you:
1. Go on a walk with your co-workers after work
2. Take your dog for a little longer walk once you get home
3. Spend that extra hour outside on your yard getting ready for spring and summer get togethers!
4. Start planning your spring garden to be sure you have fresh herbs and veggies. Start your seeds, prep your garden beds, plan your rotations.
5. After dinner, head out for a walk with your family.
6. Find some Kaia buddies to start afternoon walks or runs.
7. Sign up for a Spring Run and start training.
8. Do some food prep for the next few days
9. Spend a little extra time with your family member of child and make dinner together
10. Find a group to try an activity you don’t usually do. Maybe a hike, run, rock climbing, cycling, swimming, or a game of pick up soccer or kickball!